- Many original period features including picture rails, cornicing, deep skirtings, panelled doors, fireplaces and sash windows
- Stunning Conservatory with French doors leading to a paved terrace and garden beyond
- Superb, well equipped Kitchen/Dining Room with pine flooring and gas stove
- Charming Sitting Room with bay window and original fireplace
- 3 double Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms arranged over the first and second floors
- Gas fired central heating
- Planning permission in place for a new Kitchen/Dining/Family Room along with a Cloakroom and Utility Room
A wonderful detached Edwardian family home, in this highly regarded south city location, conveniently placed for Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).