- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE ** CONTACT BIDWELLS TO ARRANGE A VIRTUAL TOUR
- Within easy cycling or walking distance of the Queen Edith primary school and the Netherhall School and only a short distance from a number of other state or independent schools.
- A large recreation ground with children's play area, fitness equipment, multi-use games area and tennis courts is within a few hundred yards.
- Only 1 mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Superb Kitchen/Dining Room flooded with natural light from skylights and deep glazed windows and
- French doors leading to the delightful rear garden.
- Light and airy Sitting Room with feature fireplace and full height bay window with French doors providing a delightful vista over the rear garden.
- 3 further reception rooms to the ground floor comprising Study, Games Room and Family Room.
- Master Bedroom with built in wardrobe, En Suite Bathroom and spectacular feature window with seating area.
- 5 further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Laundry Room to the first floor.
- Insulated above ground heated swimming pool.
- CCTV system.
- Gas central heating system.
- Off street parking and Garage.
** VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE **
An impressive, detached 6 bedroom family home with spacious, versatile accommodation, conveniently situated on the south side of the city and within easy access of Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2.25 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3.25 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital 0.5 of a mile (distances are approximate).