- Just a short walk to Cambridge City Centre.
- Potential rental opportunity with an income of Approx. £1000 PCM.
- Parkside Pool and Kelsey Kerridge Sports Centre, offering a wide range of indoor sports, leisure facilities and gyms for the community of Cambridge and beyond.
- A few hundred yards away is Parker's Piece a 25-acre square green common, regarded by some as the birthplace of the rules of Association Football, offering a fantastic range of events throughout the year.
- A number of fine restaurants and bars close by including the highly regard Luk Thai at The Cricketers, just a stones throw away.
A modern first floor studio apartment, conveniently situated in this highly regarded central city location.
City Centre about 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) about 1 mile.