- VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Original period features
- Charming open plan Sitting Room flooded with natural light and featuring beautiful original fireplace
- Stylish Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Dual aspect Dining Room with full height windows and doors leading to the rear garden
- 4 double Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms arranged over the lower ground, first and second floors
- Oak flooring throughout the ground floor
- Gas fired central heating
- No onward chain
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME ** A greatly improved and beautifully presented Victorian townhouse, delightfully situated in this convenient central city location.
City Centre 750 yards, Mainline Railway Station (Kings Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 0.75 of a mile (distances and times are approximate).
8 John Street is one of a terrace of charming Victorian townhouses. Constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof, the property has been subject to an extensive programme of improvements over the years to create an impressive family home yet still retains many of its original period features. The exceptionally well presented accommodation is arranged over 4 floors and successfully combines the convenience of modern living with the charm and character of the original building.