- Just 6 miles west of the city of Cambridge with excellent range of local facilities including a post office/general store, butchers, church, public house, playgroup, primary school, hair salon, doctors, dentist and a sports/leisure centre.
- 18 hole golf courses in the neighbouring villages of Toft and Bourn.
- Highly renowned Secondary Education/Sixth Form College consistently rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Substantial former Manor House extensively restored and sympathetically altered offering tremendous versatility
- Dual aspect drawing room, charming sitting/dining room, versatile family room and excellent study with part timber panelled walls
- Kitchen/breakfast room with oil fired 4 oven Aga, part vaulted ceiling and bi-fold doors to garden
- Extensive range of high quality carpentry throughout.
- Converted Barn and former Granary providing separate accommodation
- Established gardens of about 1.7 acres.
- No onward chain.
A rare opportunity to acquire a most impressive village house of considerable charm and character with extensive accommodation over 3 floors, excellent ancillary accommodation and wonderful established gardens of about 1.7 acres backing on to meadow land.
Cambridge 6 miles, Royston (fast train service to King's Cross) 11 miles, M11 (junction 12) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 32 miles, (distances are approximate).