- Cambridge 6 miles.
- Substantial former Manor House extensively restored and sympathetically altered.
- Tremendous versatility.
- Barn and former Granary converted to provide separate accommodation, suitable for a variety of uses.
- Original features including deep skirtings, panelled doors, sash windows, fireplaces, brick floors and exposed timbers.
- Dual aspect drawing room.
- Charming sitting/dining room.
- Versatile family room.
- Excellent study with part timber panelled walls.
- Kitchen/breakfast room with oil fired 4 oven Aga, part vaulted ceiling and bi-fold doors to garden.
- Spacious family bathroom.
- Charming double bedroom and bathroom to second floor.
- Extensive range of high quality carpentry throughout.
- Security alarm system.
- Established gardens of about 1.7 acres.
- No onward chain.
A rare opportunity to acquire a most impressive village house of considerable charm and character with extensive accommodation over 3 floors, excellent ancillary accommodation and wonderful established gardens of about 1.7 acres backing on to meadow land.
Cambridge 6 miles, Royston (fast train service to King's Cross) 11 miles, M11 (junction 12) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 32 miles, (distances are approximate).