- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- 2,939 sq ft (273 sq m) of accommodation
- Superb kitchen/breakfast/family room 277 x 201 (8.40m x 6.12m)
- Charming dining room with bi-fold doors to rear terrace
- Delightful sitting room with dual aspect, bay window to rear aspect, single and double doors to terrace
- Spacious master bedroom, glazed door to decked balcony and stylish en suite bath/shower room
- 4 further bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en suite)
- Oil fired central heating with under floor heating to breakfast/family room
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A skilfully altered and extended 1920s detached house with excellent family accommodation and a wonderful established south facing garden of about half an acre.
Cambridge 8 miles, M11 (junction 10) 5 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Station (Liverpool Street 1 hour) 3.5 miles, Royston Railway Station (fast train to King's Cross 37 minutes) 14 miles, Saffron Walden 8 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
Built in the late 1920s , Oak Hill has been significantly altered and extended over the years to create a most impressive family house. The extensive accommodation provides tremendous versatility, suitable for a variety of needs, and for entertaining on a grand scale. Benefitting from a southerly aspect, the property has a light and airy feel throughout.