- Superb Sitting Room with glazed windows to 2 aspects, exposed beams and feature brick inglenook fireplace with inset wood burning stove
- Well equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room leading through to a separate Utility Room
- 5 Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite) to the first floor.
- Bedroom 5 is accessed off Bedroom 4, providing an ideal area for conversion to a dressing room/en suite if desired
- Delightful Garden Room with French doors to the terrace and garden beyond
- Gas central heating and double glazed throughout
- Off street parking and double garage
- No onward chain
An impressive 5 bedroom detached house, positioned close to the heart of this extremely popular and well served village.
Cambridge City Centre 3.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park 1.5 miles, A14 1 mile, M11 (Junction 14) 3.5 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station (King's Cross 62 minutes) 4.5 miles (3 miles via the guided busway) (Distances and time are approximate).