- Highly regarded south west Cambridgeshire village.
- Good local facilities and commuter links
- Fine family home.
- Kitchen/breakfast/family room refitted in 2015.
- Spacious sitting room.
- 2 further reception rooms including dining room and study.
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room.
- 3 further bedrooms, and family bathroom.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
A 1970s detached house with excellent family accommodation, situated in this convenient cul de sac close to the centre of this highly regarded south west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 9 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 5 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 6 miles, (distances and time are approximate).