- Generous dual aspect Sitting Room 22'11 x12'7 (6.99m x 3.83m) with feature fireplace
- Parquet flooring to Sitting Room, Dining Room and Hallway
- Attractive open staircase and galleried landing
- 4 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Off street parking and single Garage
- Front and rear gardens with mature shrubs and trees
- No onward chain
A spacious 4 bedroom detached family house with great scope for modernisation, well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and a Mainline Railway Station.
City Centre 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 3.5 miles (distances are approximate).