- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- *NO ONWARD CHAIN*
- Investment opportunity with the property expected to achieve a rental income of £1,650 pcm
- South facing vista overlooking the communal gardens
- Open plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room with fitted desk/media centre
- 2 Double Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A contemporary, 2 bedroom/2 bathroom, ground floor apartment in immaculate condition, located in this exclusive development, in the heart of CB1 and extremely well placed for access to Cambridge mainline railway station.
City Centre 0.75 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.7 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 200 yards, M11 (Junction 12) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
112 Great Northern Road is a beautifully presented apartment constructed by Hill Residential in 2016. Finished to a high specification, and further improved by the current owner, the property is light and airy throughout and provides a ready to move into option with ample space to work from home. The prime central city location coupled with the proximity to the railway station, make this an ideal purchase for commuters and investors alike.