- Generous reception hall 23'10" x 6'10" sq m (7.27m x 2.08m) flooded with natural light from double height windows.
- Well equipped kitchen with double doors lead to a delightful garden room.
- Charming sitting room with feature fireplace, inset wood burning stove and double doors leading to the rear garden.
- Exceptionally light and spacious landing to the first floor.
- Stylish master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom.
- 3 further double bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Security alarm system.
- Off street parking and double garage.
- Only 4 miles from Cambridge and conveniently positioned for easy access to the Cambridge Science Park and M11.
An exceptionally well presented 4 bedroom, detached family house, situated in the charming village of Stow-cum-Quy.
Cambridge city centre 4 miles, Cambridge Science Park 3 miles, Newmarket 8 miles (distances are approximate).