- Beautifully presented accommodation extending to an impressive 3,038 sq ft (282 sq m).
- Original features including deep skirtings, sash windows and fireplaces.
- Delightful Sitting Room with stone fireplace with Jetmaster open fire.
- Superb, well equipped Kitchen.
- Stunning Orangery providing a Family Room ideal for family and social entertaining.
- Potential to create a self contained Annexe.
- 4 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor.
- Detached Studio/Home Office.
- Gas fired heating with underfloor heating to the Kitchen and Family Room.
- Cellar with wine cellar, store and coal chute.
- No onward chain.
A stunning period property which has been skilfully altered and extended, with versatile and beautifully presented accommodation extending to an impressive 3,038 sq ft.
Cambridge 9.5 miles, Huntingdon 8.5 miles (London's Kings Cross 50 minutes), St Ives 4 miles, A14 1 mile (distances and times are approximate)