- Prime south city location.
- Outstanding family house with beautifully proportioned accommodation over 3 floors.
- Light and airy living space.
- Contemporary interior finished with considerable style and flair.
- Engineered ash wooden flooring
- Thermostatically controlled, zoned gas central heating via underfloor to ground floor and radiators to first and second floors.
- Superb open plan sitting room with pillarless bi-fold doors enabling unobstructed access to terrace.
- Stunning re-fitted kitchen/dining room 27' x 16'10 (8.23m x 5.13m).
- Beautifully re-fitted bath and shower rooms with Duravit sanitaryware.
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe.
- 5 further bedrooms and 2 bathrooms arranged over the first and second floors.
- Detached office 14'6 x 11'1 (4.41m x 3.38m) with cloakroom and garden store.
An impressive family house with well proportioned accommodation of approximately 2,772 sq ft superbly situated in this sought after south city location.
City centre 1.75 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street 67 minutes and King's Cross 52 minutes) 1.25 miles (distances and times are approximate).