- VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Within easy walking or cycling distance of the city centre
- 2 off street parking spaces
- Generous Sitting/Dining Room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- 2 Bedrooms (1 with built in wardrobe), Bathroom and WC on the first floor
- Light and airy Bedroom on the second floor which is flooded with light from 2 skylights
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- No onward chain
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A modern, 3 bedroom, end of terrace house conveniently situated off Huntingdon Road, within approximately half a mile of the city centre.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Cambridge Railway Station 2 miles, A14 1.5 miles, Science Park 2.5 miles (distances are approximate).
6 Priory Street was built in the 1980s and is constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof. Tenanted until recently, the spacious accommodation, which is set over 3 floors, has been well maintained throughout but would benefit from some updating. The ground floor offers open plan living accommodation and there would be further scope to increase easily the living space with the addition of a further reception room to the rear of the property.