- Excellent local facilities including supermarket, newsagent, primary school, health centre, public houses/restaurants and recreation ground
- Good commuter links to London by road and rail (stations at Cambridge, Whittlesford and Audley End)
- Period property
- Wonderful opportunity to extend/alter or completely re-develop the site
- Barn and stable block with potential for conversion to separate dwellings
- House currently configured with 4 bedrooms
- Just 5 miles east of Cambridge
A wonderful modernisation/redevelopment opportunity of a period house and former corn barn and stable block with gardens and grounds of quarter of an acre.
Cambridge City Centre 5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 3.5 miles, A11 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).