- Located approximately 4.5 miles from Royston and 12 miles from the market town of Saffron Walden
- Good road and rail commuter links with a mainline railway station at Royston with lines to Cambridge and London's King Cross
- Grand family home with many fine period features including exposed timbers, open fireplaces and deep skirtings
- Beautifully renovated and extended to create an impressive 3,122 sq ft (290 sq m) of versatile accommodation
- Superb kitchen/breakfast room with large central island, granite work surfaces and 4 oven gas fired Aga
- Charming drawing room
- 3 further reception rooms including sitting room, dining room and family room
- 5 double bedrooms including large master bedroom with newly re-fitted en suite bathroom
- Re-fitted family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Attractive west facing gardens approaching half an acre
An outstanding period house in the much sought after historic village of Barkway.
Royston 5 miles (London's Kings Cross 40 minutes), Saffron Walden 13 miles, Cambridge 19 miles, Buntingford 7.5 miles. All distances and times are approximate.