- Good road and rail commuter links.
- Charming period village house with many fine period features including exposed timbers, open fireplaces and deep skirtings.
- Beautifully renovated and extended creating an impressive 3,122 sq ft (290 sq m) of versatile accommodation.
- Superb kitchen/breakfast room with large central island, granite work surfaces and 4 oven gas fired Aga.
- Well proportioned drawing room.
- 3 further reception rooms.
- 5 double bedrooms including large master bedroom with newly re-fitted en suite bathroom.
- Re-fitted family bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Attractive west facing gardens approaching half an acre.
An outstanding period house in the much sought after historic village of Barkway.
Royston 5 miles (London's Kings Cross 40 minutes), Saffron Walden 13 miles, Cambridge 19 miles, Buntingford 7.5 miles. All distances and times are approximate.