- Ideally placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and the M11.
- Part of the unique new suburb of Great Kneighton and close to Cambridge city centre.
- Wonderful L shape kitchen/dining/family room 35'5 x 35'10 (10.79m x 9.45m), ideal for family and social entertaining, with stylish bespoke Kitchen.
- Superb first floor drawing room with 2 sets of double doors leading to a private terrace overlooking the landscaped courtyard.
- Impressive master bedroom suite with full height windows, dressing room with built in wardrobe and open shelving unit and stylish en suite bath/shower room.
- Stunning guest suite to the second floor with dressing room, en-suite shower room and access to a substantial private terrace extending to 21'9" x 15'4" (6.64m x 4.68m).
- 3 further bedrooms, 2 of which have built-in wardrobes/dressing rooms and 3 further en suite bath/shower rooms, all fitted with stylish sanitary ware and porcalenosa tiling.
- Extensive terraces to the guest suite and second floor landing provide outstanding elevated views over adjoining open spaces.
- Double garage.
- Gas fired central heating.
A stunning, modern townhouse built to an exceptionally high specification, situated in an outstanding location, just a short walk from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a miles (distances are approximate).