- Cambridge Leisure Park 200 yards, Cambridge Station 500 yards and City centre 1.2 miles.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room 23'10" x 128 with french doors to Juliet balcony
- Contemporary Kitchen with range of high gloss soft closing wall and base cabinets with drawers and integrated appliances
- Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and Juliet balcony
- Superb Bathroom fitted with Villeroy & Boch suite
- Utility cupboard with space for a washer/dryer
- Double glazed windows
- Secure video phone entry
- Underfloor heating
- No onward chain
A stylish first floor apartment with beautifully presented accommodation, concierge service and residents' leisure complex, situated in a vibrant, regenerated area of the city just a short walk from a mainline railway station and excellent range of shops and leisure facilities.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 0.75 of a mile by car/0.5 of a mile on foot, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (Junction 11) 3 miles (distances are approximate).