- Many fine period features including original dentil cornicing, ceiling roses, panelled doors, sash windows, fireplaces, deep skirtings and well proportioned rooms with high ceilings.
- Superb double aspect kitchen/breakfast/family room 32'7" x 25'2".
- Kitchen area fitted with bespoke crafted cabinetry.
- Re-tanked basement comprising office, playroom, games room and sitting room.
- Impressive entrance hall with solid door and period fanlight over.
- Sweeping staircase to first floor and large polished porcelain floor tiles.
- Dining room with floor to ceiling windows.
- Dual aspect library with box bay window and alcove shelving to either side of the fireplace with tiled inserts.
- Magnificent dual aspect master bedroom suite comprising dressing room with built-in cupboards, access to balcony and en suite wet room.
- 4 further bedrooms and bathroom.
- Air circulation system to reduce condensation and disperse heat.
- 2 boilers supplying both electric and oil under floor and radiator central heating.
- New timber sash windows throughout, double glazed to the new extension.
- 4 car garage
- 3 bedroom flat
A stunning Regency period home dating from the 1820s with over 5,300 sq ft of accommodation and far reaching views over open countryside.
Cambridge 18 miles, Huntingdon 11 miles (King's Cross 47 minutes), St Ives 7 miles, (distances and time are approximate).