- Period former moated farmhouse.
- Many period features.
- Spacious sitting room with large open fireplace.
- Light and airy kitchen/dining room.
- 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 En Suite).
- Useful outbuildings including a barn, gym/games room, store and vehicle store.
- Established gardens and grounds of 1.25 acres (0.507 hectares).
- Ample off road parking.
- St Neots Railway Station about 5 miles to the west (King's Cross 38 mins).
A magnificent former moated farm house with gardens and grounds of 1.25 acres (0.507 hectares).
St Neots 5 miles (King's Cross 38 minutes), Cambridge 12 miles, Huntingdon 10 miles, St Ives 10 miles (distances and time are approximate).