- St Neots 5 miles, Cambridge 12 miles, Huntingdon 10 miles, St Ives 10 miles
- St Neots Railway Station (5 miles) with services to King's Cross in 38 mins
- Quintessential, picturesque English village with green, cricket club, thatched pavillion, church, primary school and public house/restaurant
- Many period features
- Spacious sitting room with large open fireplace
- Light and airy kitchen/dining room
- 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 en suite)
- Useful outbuildings including a barn, gym/games room, store and vehicle store
- Established gardens and grounds of 1.25 acres (0.507 hectares)
- Ample off road parking
- No onward chain
A magnificent former moated farm house with gardens and grounds of 1.25 acres (0.507 hectares).
St Neots 5 miles (King's Cross 38 minutes), Cambridge 12 miles, Huntingdon 10 miles, St Ives 10 miles (distances and time are approximate).