- Just 7 miles from Cambridge City Centre with easy access onto the A14 for commuters.
- Superb family home which has been sympathetically improved and extending to approximately 1,637 sq ft.
- Tucked away in a quiet no through road with ample parking, double garage and an electric charging point.
- Beautifully manicured garden with summerhouse.
- Ideal for families looking for schooling at Bottisham Village College, which is rated outstanding.
- Fantastic range of facilities including Bottisham sports centre, post office, local inn and the highly regarded Ristorante II Piccolo Mondo restaurant.
An immaculately presented 4 bedroom house situated off a quiet, no through road towards the centre of this highly regarded east Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 7 miles, Newmarket 6 miles, A14 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
Gross internal floor area 1,637 sq ft (152 sq m).