- Well presented accommodation extending to 1,637 sq ft (152 sq m).
- Contemporary kitchen.
- Spacious dual aspect sitting room 22'8 x 12'2 (6.90m x 3.70m).
- Well appointed utility room.
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room.
- 3 further bedrooms and bathroom.
- Off road parking for numerous vehicles and electric charging point.
- Quiet no through road.
- School catchment for Bottisham Village College which is rated outstanding.
- Fantastic commuter links into Cambridge city centre and A14.
- Local Inn and restaurant including the highly regarded Ristorante II Piccolo Mondo restaurant.
An immaculately presented 4 bedroom house situated off a quiet, no through road towards the centre of this highly regarded east Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 7 miles, Newmarket 6 miles, A14 2 miles, (distances are approximate).
Gross internal floor area 1,637 sq ft (152 sq m).