- Built to a high standard and superbly presented throughout.
- Magnificent dining/family room with oak staircase to galleried landing.
- Impressive kitchen/breakfast room interlinking with the dining/family room.
- Delightful garden room and dual aspect sitting room.
- 5 double bedrooms (all en suite) arranged over the ground and first floors.
- Potential to create a self-contained annexe.
- Oak doors, skirting boards and architraves throughout.
- Gas fired central heating with pressurised hot water system and underfloor heating to ground floor.
- Security alarm system.
- Popular south village location with extensive facilities including a mainline railway station with services to Liverpool Street.
A substantial family house with versatile and beautifully presented accommodation situated in this highly sought after south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 4.5 miles, Whittlesford Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 3.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and M11 (Junction 11) 3 miles, London 50 miles (distances are approximate).