- Delightful Sitting Room with bay window to front aspect and wood burning stove.
- Spacious Dining Room with French doors to the rear elevation providing a pleasant outlook over the garden.
- Well equipped dual aspect Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- 3 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor, 2 of which have built in wardrobes.
- Excellent dual aspect Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Conveniently placed for access to Cambridge North Railway Station and Science Park.
A beautifully presented 1930s semi detached house with fine original features, delightful gardens and a charming detached studio.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Science Park 1.4 miles, Mainline Railway Station and A14 2 miles, M11 (Junction 13) 3 miles (distances are approximate).