- Drawing Room 34'4 x 15 (10.47m x 4.56m) with Juliet Balcony and views over the River Cam.
- Recently updated including new kitchen and bath/shower rooms.
- Drawing room 34'4 x 15 (10.47m x 4.56m) with Juliet balcony and views over the River Cam.
- Recently updated kitchen/breakfast room.
- Top floor, spacious master bedroom suite 34'5 x 15'9 (10.49m x 4.79m) with en suite shower room and Juliet balcony with views to the rear.
- 3 further bedrooms with stylish en suite shower rooms.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Security alarm system.
- River frontage.
- City centre 1.25 miles and mainline railway station 1.5 miles by foot or bicycle.
- No onward chain.
A substantial modern detached family home with accommodation arranged over 3 floors, extending to approximately 2,925 sq ft (272 sq m), with superb river frontage and a delightful southerly aspect.
City Centre via Midsummer Common (walk or cycle) 1.25 miles, A14 and Science Park 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1.5 miles (walk or cycle) (distances are approximate).