- Superb, triple aspect Drawing Room with exposed timber floorboards, glazed door to rear terrace and fireplace with inset gas fire, marble hearth, timber surround and mantle.
- Spacious Dining Room 169 x 160 (5.10m x 4.87m) including large feature brick fireplace, exposed timber floorboards and French doors to rear terrace.
- The Drawing Room and Dining Room are separated by bi-folding doors, which when opened create a wonderful area for family and social entertaining.
- Versatile Family Room with shelved pantry and open access to adjoining Conservatory with tiled
- floor and French doors to rear terrace.
- Kitchen comprising range of matching base and wall cabinets, floor level fan heater, integrated oven, grill, 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan above and windows along the entire rear elevation providing a delightful vista of the garden.
- 4 Bedrooms, all of which have built-in wardrobes/cupboards and 3 of which have wash hand basins.
- 2 Bathrooms (1 En Suite).
- Useful Attic Room ideal for use as a home office,hobby room or further bedroom, if required.
- Gas fired central heating. New boiler installed February 2018.
- Security alarm system.
A splendid Arts and Craft style family house
situated within wonderful, established gardens of 0.84 of an acre in this convenient west city
Cambridge City Centre 2 miles, M11 (junction 13 -
southbound only) 2.5 miles, A14 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (Kings Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 3.5 miles, Stansted Airport 30 miles, (distance are approximate).