- Popular south Cambridgeshire village.
- Cambridge 5.5 miles.
- Superb kitchen/breakfast room with many integrated appliances.
- Impressive sitting room with central woodburning stove.
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en suite bath/shower room.
- 4 first floor bedrooms all with en suite bath/shower rooms.
- Double glazed timber framed windows and French doors throughout.
- Gas fired central heating system with pressurised system with 2 zone thermostatic controls.
- Wired for Opus Octopus multi-entertainment system with 4 zones, including iPod docking stations.
- Independent 1 bedroom annexe.
- Secure entrance and landscaped garden.
A substantial 6 bedroom detached family house with accommodation extending to an impressive 3,227 sq ft (excluding independent annexe) built to a high specification and situated in this popular south Cambridgeshire village offering excellent access to Cambridge and major commuter routes.
Cambridge City Centre 5.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 4 miles, Foxton Railway Station 2.5 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station 5 miles, (distances are approximate).