- Grade II listed dating from circa 1825.
- Original window shutters to either side of the central doorway.
- Exposed floorboards to sitting room, dining room and kitchen.
- Charming sitting room including wood burning stove.
- Dining room with vaulted ceiling.
- Well equipped Bulthaup kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Courtyard garden providing off street parking.
- No onward chain.
A superbly altered and re-furbished Regency cottage with off street parking situated in this superb, central city location close to Christ's Pieces and Midsummer Common.
City Centre 750 yards, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 1 mile, (distances and times are approximate).