- Extensively altered with accommodation now extending to 2,028 sq ft (212 sq m).
- Spacious Sitting Room with French doors to rear terrace and open access to adjoining Dining Room.
- Versatile Family Room with bay window to front aspect.
- Dual aspect Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- 5 Bedrooms and 4 Bath/Shower Rooms (2 En Suite).
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating and pressurised hot water system.
- No onward chain.
An extended and greatly improved 1950s detached house, situated in this convenient south city location, just a few hundred yards from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 200 yards, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1 mile, (distances are approximate).