- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Large welcoming Entrance Hall
- Superb re-fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Double-glazed Conservatory with air conditioning system
- Dual-aspect Sitting Room with bay window, English Oak flooring and door to rear garden. Bi-fold doors lead through to the adjacent Dining Room
- Generous Master Bedroom with built-in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- Guest Bedroom with built-in wardrobe, Dressing Room and En Suite Shower Room
- Gas-fired radiator central heating
- Security alarm system
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A skilfully improved and extended, double-bay-fronted detached house, in this highly-regarded road on the south side of the city.
Cambridge City Centre and University 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles (distances approximate).
16 Wingate Way is an impressive detached property constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The property has been extended and improved over the years, most notably to include the addition of a stunning conservatory with glass roof, rebuilt garage to the rear to create a useful garden kitchen with tri-fold doors to terrace area and stunning fitted kitchen. All works have been carried out to a very high standard and the accommodation is beautifully presented throughout. In short, the property offers potential purchasers a fantastic opportunity to acquire a spacious family home with flexible accommodation, suitable for a variety of family needs, that would require minimal work and maintenance.