- Conveniently situated to the south east of Cambridge for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, The Babraham Institute and Granta Park.
- Local amenities include a post office, 2 public houses, church, farm/coffee shop and primary school. More comprehensive facilities are available at nearby Linton, including a village college, which is now an Academy school.
- Extended and beautifully presented accommodation over 2 floors extending to 1,754 sq ft (163 sq m).
- Spacious sitting room 21'5 x 12' (6.54m x 3.65m) with bay window to front aspect and wood burning stove.
- Study and 2 further reception rooms comprising dining room and versatile family room.
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en suite shower room.
- 3 further bedrooms, all of which have built in wardrobes, and family bath/shower room.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Parking for several cars, double garage and good sized, well presented gardens.
A well proportioned family home situated in this quiet cul-de-sac position, close to the heart of the village.
Cambridge 11 miles, Newmarket 9 miles, Saffron Walden 8 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Station 8 miles, (distances are approximate).