- Histon is one of the most popular of the necklace villages around Cambridge.
- Combined with Impington it provides an excellent range of facilities .
- Fine example of Edwardian architecture with well proportioned rooms benefitting from high ceilings and deep glazed windows.
- Initially built as a doctors surgery it still retains the original waiting room, consulting room and surgery.
- Marketed for the first time in almost 60 years.
- Although well presented the property would benefit from being update.
- Period features include panelled doors, deep skirtings, picture rails, stained glass leaded light windows and fireplace.
- Impressive Reception Hall, with fine stained glass leaded light window.
- Drawing Room with open fireplace.
- Study and three further reception rooms.
- Two detached single garages, Anderson air raid shelter and wonderful, established gardens providing a high level of privacy and seclusion.
A most impressive Edwardian house delightfully situated within wonderful gardens and grounds of about half an acre, close to the centre of this popular and well served village.
Cambridge City Centre 3.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park 1.5 miles, A14 1 mile, M11 (junction 14) 3.5 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station (King's Cross 62 minutes) 4.5 miles, (3 miles via the Guided Busway), (distances and time are approximate).