- 6 miles south west of Cambridge, edge of village location with countryside views to front and rear
- Village facilities include a community run public house/restaurant and village hall
- Primary school education in Haslingfield, secondary school education at Comberton Village College, both within about 3 miles
- Bespoke country style Kitchen and gas fired Rayburn
- Charming Sitting Room 17'5 x 12'2 (5.3m x 3.71m)
- Versatile ground floor accommodation comprising Study, Bedroom and Shower Room
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street parking for 4 cars and delightful garden extending to 0.19 acres
- No onward chain
A charming, period cottage, delightfully situated on the edge of this popular south west Cambridgeshire village, with countryside views to the front and rear.
Cambridge 6 miles, M11 (junction 12) 3.5 miles, Royston (King's Cross 38 minutes) 9 miles, (distances and time are approximate).