- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST **
- Spacious Sitting Room leading through into a superb conservatory
- Contemporary well-equipped Kitchen
- 11 Bedrooms, ideal for conversion to an HMO, subject to the necessary consents
- Off-street parking and low maintenance rear garden
- Close proximity to Cambridge mainline railway station and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A wonderful investment/commercial/residential opportunity comprising a substantial bay fronted property, currently trading as successful guest house, in this highly convenient south city location.
City Centre 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles (distances are approximate).
157 Mowbray Road is constructed with brick elevations under tiled roofs and is currently trading as a successful guest house. Altered and extended over the years, the property offer a substantial 3,417.4 sq ft (317.5 sq m) of well presented accommodation arranged over 3 floors, and offers prospective purchasers the opportunity to continue the existing business, convert to an house of multiple occupancy (HMO) or reconfigure into a spectacular family home, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.