- Orwell is just 8 miles away from the city of Cambridge and provides good access to the A1198, A10, M11 and A1.
- Local facilities include a general store/newsagent, post office, public house/
- restaurant, hairdresser, Methodist Church, 12th century parish church and Church of England Voluntary Aided primary school.
- Nearby Royston provides fast train services to London's King's Cross in about 38 minutes.
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with open brick fireplace
- and French doors to a rear terrace.
- Stunning well equipped Kitchen/Dining Room 14'9" x 29'7" (4.49m x 9.01m) with triple aspect.
- Superb Master Bedroom Suite including Dressing Room and stylish En Suite Shower Room.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Water softening unit.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Security alarm system.
A superbly extended, altered and refurbished family house with exceptionally well presented accommodation and a delightful landscaped garden.
Cambridge 8 miles, M11 (Junction 12) 6 miles, Royston (fast train services to King's Cross 38 minutes) 7 miles, Stansted Airport 28 miles (distances and time are approximate)