- Swallowfield is set well back from the road and approached over a private, tree lined gravelled driveway.
- Fulbourn is a well served village which includes a small supermarket, newsagent, health centre, primary school, public houses/restaurants and a recreation ground.
- Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus is easily accessible on the south side of Cambridge and the Babraham Institute and Granta Park are both within 7 miles.
- Well presented accommodation arranged over two floors extending to 2,066 sq ft (192 sq m).
- Two Reception Rooms comprising spacious Sitting Room with open fireplace, marble hearth, timber surround and mantel, fitted bookshelves and double doors to adjoining Dining Room with fitted bookshelves.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 22' 2" x 9' 10" (6.76m x 3.0m) with range of matching cabinets, tiled floor, integrated double oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over.
- Dual aspect Master Bedroom with built-in double wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom.
- 4 further Bedrooms (including En Suite Shower Room to Bedroom 2), all of which enjoy a pleasant outlook over the rear garden and adjoining countryside.
- Double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
- Off street parking, double garage and good sized, enclosed garden to rear.
A modern detached family house delightfully situated off a no-through road backing onto land, designated as Green Belt.
Cambridge 4 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Centre 3.5 miles, A11 2.5 miles (distances are approximate).