- GROUND FLOOR: Reception Hall, Cloakroom, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Study, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room, access to Garage.
- FIRST FLOOR: 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bath/Shower Rooms (2 En Suite).
- Set back from the road and approached over a private driveway offering a high level of privacy and seclusion.
- Well served village location only 4 miles from Cambridge.
- Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus is easily accessible and the Babraham Institute and Granta Park are both within 7 miles.
- Spacious sitting room with open fire place, marble hearth and double doors to adjoining dining room along with a seperate study to the ground floor.
- Well equipped large kitchen/breakfast room with adjoining utility room and French doors leading to the rear garden.
- Dual aspect master bedroom with excellent storage and en-suite bathroom.
- Four further bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom, all enjoying a pleasant outlook over the garden and adjoining countryside.
- Double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
- Off street parking and double garage.
A spacious family house with accommodation extending to 2,066 sq ft with off street parking, DOUBLE GARAGE and countryside views, situated off a no-through road backing onto land designated as Green Belt.
Cambridge 4 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Centre 3.5 miles, A11 2.5 miles (distances are approximate).