- Extensive accommodation over 4 floors extending to an impressive 5,126 sq ft (476 sq m).
- Fine reception hall with original Victorian tiled floor.
- Period features include large sash windows, moulded cornicing, deep skirtings and picture rails.
- Exceptionally high ceilings (11' to the ground floor and 10' to the first floor).
- Magnificent drawing room with oak floorboards and marble fireplace.
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room including range of bespoke cabinets.
- Luxurious master suite comprising bedroom, dressing room and en-suite.
- Six further bedrooms and four superb bath/shower rooms (three en-suite).
- Self -contained two bedroom/two bedroom flat, ideal for dependent relatives, staff quarters or letting purposes.
- Parking for several cars and good sized, established gardens.
An exceptional Victorian townhouse of rare quality with well proportioned accommodation in this highly convenient, south city location, close to an excellent choice of independent schools and railway station.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 0.5 of a mile, M11 (Junction 11) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 28 miles, (distances are approximate).