- 5 miles east of Cambridge in a well served village.
- Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus3.5 miles and the Babraham Institute and Granta Park approximately 7 miles.
- Refurbished accommodation over two floors extending to 1,638 sq ft (152 sq m).
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with open brick fireplace.
- Spacious Dining/Family Room 26'1 x 10'8 (7.96m x 3.25m).
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms arranged over the ground and first floors.
- Substantial brick Workshop.
- Double glazed windows, gas fired heating and security alarm system.
- Parking for 2 cars and good sized, enclosed garden to rear.
A skilfully refurbished 4 bedroom detached house with beautifully presented accommodation and a good sized garden, situated at the end of a small established cul de sac.
Cambridge City Centre 5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 3.5 miles, A11 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).