- Water View is delightfully situated on the south bank of the River Cam conveniently placed for access to the heart of the city centre.
- The city centre can be accessed by foot or bicycle alongside the river and over Midsummer Common. There are also delightful walks along Stourbridge Common, just a few hundred yards away.
- Accommodation arranged over two floors extending to 1,029 sq ft (96 sq m).
- Electronically operated gated entrance to residents only parking and telephone/video entry system to apartments.
- Stunning Sitting/Dining Room with part double height ceiling and impressive deep glazed windows and sliding doors, providing access to an enclosed paved terrace, to the entire front elevation.
- First floor Kitchen/Breakfast Room with views of the river and fitted with high gloss, soft closing cabinets and drawers, granite work surfaces, moveable island unit and integrated appliances.
- Master Bedroom to the first floor with double wardrobe, bookshelves, En Suite Shower Room and sliding glazed doors to an enclosed decked Balcony.
- Bathroom and further Bedroom to the ground floor with built-in double wardrobes and sliding glazed doors to paved terrace.
- Double glazed windows, electric heating and security alarm system.
A stylish duplex apartment forming part of a small, exclusive development overlooking the River Cam.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 1.2 miles, Cambridge Science Park 3 miles, A14 3.5 miles, (distances are approximate).