- Dual aspect Sitting Room with fitted base level corner cabinet and fireplace, which is functional but currently sealed.
- Kitchen fitted with range of matching base and wall cabinets, shelved pantry, integrated oven and 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood over.
- Versatile Dining/Family Room with tiled floor, access to Utility Room and deep glazed windows to 2 elevations providing a pleasant vista of the garden.
- 3 Bedrooms including spacious Master Bedroom with dual aspect and built-in wardrobes.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Off street parking, single integral garage (currently divided in to two store rooms) and delightful, established south facing garden.
- Duxford is a most attractive village conveniently situated between Cambridge and Saffron Walden.
- Local facilities include a village store, beauty salon, John Barleycorn public house/restaurant and the recently opened Greystones cafe/deli/bistro.
- The world famous Imperial War Museum which stages a number of air shows throughout the year, lies just 2 miles to the west.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A charming and extremely well maintained semi-detached cottage, delightfully situated on the western side of this conveniently placed and well served, south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 8 miles, Saffron Walden 6.5 miles, M11 (junction 10) and Whittlesford Parkway Station (Liverpool Street line) 1.5 miles, Stansted Airport 22 miles, (distances are approximate).
Gross internal floor area 1,196 sq ft (111 sq m)