- Melbourne Place lies within a conservation area within the highly sought after Kite district of the city, just a few hundred yards from Parkers Piece and Christ's Pieces.
- The heart of the city centre with its attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, colleges, winding lanes, extensive shopping and cultural facilities is just a short walk away.
- Well maintained and beautifully presented accommodation arranged over 4 floors.
- Fine period features include sash windows, open fireplaces, panelled doors, picture rails and dado rails.
- Wonderful dual aspect Sitting Room with bay window to front aspect, cast iron fireplace with marble hearth surround and mantle, base level cabinets and shelving to alcoves.
- Impressive Kitchen/Dining Room with tiled floor to the lower ground floor ideal for family and social entertaining and which has separate access via steps down from the front garden.
- The Kitchen has a range of bespoke base and wall cabinets, granite worksurfaces and integrated appliances comprising electric oven, induction hob with extractor hood over, fridge and dishwasher.
- The Dining Area has an attractive cast iron fireplace with inset patterned tiles, timber surround mantle and base level cabinets to alcoves.
- Charming Garden Room/Studio providing an additional 205 sq ft (19 sq m) of excellent versatile accommodation, suitable for a variety of uses.
- Garage and delightful enclosed garden to the rear.
A greatly improved and exceptionally well presented Grade II listed Victorian townhouse
delightfully situated off a pedestrianised
thoroughfare in this highly regarded central city
City Centre 750 yards, Mainline Railway Station (Kings Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 0.75 of a mile (distances and times are approximate).