- Accommodation over 3 floors extending to 4,489 sq ft (417 sq m) including original features such as deep skirtings, panelled doors, sash windows, fireplaces, brick floors and exposed timbers.
- 3 reception rooms, 2 of which have original brick floors and exposed timbers, with inglenook/open fireplaces.
- Charming Study with part timber panelled walls, open fireplace with stone hearth and marble surround, base level cabinets and extensive range of bookshelves.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of bespoke hand crafted cabinets, corian oak surfaces, oil fired 4 oven Aga, part vaulted ceiling with bi-fold doors providing a pleasant outlook over the garden.
- 6 Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms arranged over the first and second floors.
- Excellent ancillary accommodation ideal for guests, aupair, independent teenagers, letting purposes or B & B.
- Converted Brick Barn of 1,539 sq ft (143 sq m) comprising stunning open plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room, Utility Room, Cloakroom, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom.
- Converted Granary of Granary 1,143 sq ft (106 sq m) comprising Games Room, Office, Sitting/Dining Room, Bedroom and Bathroom.
- Delightful gardens with extensive areas of lawn, small orchard, paved terracing, detached Machinery Store/Workshop and wonderful open views over adjoining meadow land.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A rare opportunity to acquire a most impressive village house of considerable charm and character with extensive accommodation over 3 floors, excellent ancillary accommodation and wonderful established gardens of about 1.7 acres backing on to meadow land.
Cambridge 6 miles, Royston (fast train service to King's Cross) 11 miles, M11 (junction 12) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 32 miles, (distances are approximate).