- Excellent investment opportunity with anticipated rental value of £775 pcm.
- Situated on the corner of East Road and Newmarket Road in central Cambridge with Anglia Ruskin University located just 5 minute walk away.
- Grafton Shopping Centre with an excellent range of shops, restaurants, bars and a cinema is opposite and a mainline railway station is within easy walking/cycling distance.
- Open plan living area.
- Kitchen area with range of storage cabinets, 2 ring ceramic hob, inset sink unit, microwave and space for fridge and freezer.
- Communal laundry room.
- Central boiler with individual meter to the apartment.
- Dedicated high speed 100 MBPS internet connection.
- Communal bike storage, gardens and terrace.
- Secure entry system.
An excellent investment opportunity of a self-contained studio apartment for occupancy only of students enrolled in full time education at Anglia Ruskin University or the University of Cambridge.
Anglia Ruskin University 50 metres, University of Cambridge 1 mile, Cambridge Railway Station 1 mile (King's Cross and Liverpool Street Stations 52 and 67 minutes respectively), M11 (junction 13) 3.5 miles, Stansted Airport 31 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
Gross internal floor area approximately 330 sq ft (30.5 sq m).