- Rare opportunity to acquire a detached house in one of the most sought after areas of the city and to carry out alterations and improvements, subject to any necessary consents being obtained.
- Clare Road is owned by Newnham College and number 8 enjoys a
- particularly fine position at the far end of the road overlooking Newnham College sports ground.
- Newnham is highly coveted and provides a good range of facilities including a post office/delicatessen, chemist, bakers/cafe, butchers, small supermarket and recreation ground with childrens play area, tennis court and paddling pool.
- Sitting Room with wood blocked floor, floor to ceiling cupboards, large picture window with fitted window shutters and Essa-Dura coal burning stove with tiled hearth and surround.
- Spacious dual aspect Family/Dining Room (1110 x 2311) with wood blocked floor, range of fitted cabinets and large sliding glazed doors to garden.
- 3 Bedrooms, all of which have built in wardrobes/cupboards.
- Double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
- Small, walled garden to front, integral garage to side and enclosed garden to rear.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A 1950s detached house requiring modernisation, occupying a wonderful position, at the far end of a private no through road.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (Kings Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 1.75 miles, M11 (Junction 12) 1.75 miles (distances and times are approximate).