- Spacious open plan style kitchen/dining/sitting room 20'7" x 15'6" (6.28m x 4.72m) with glazed doors to rear terrace.
- Well equipped kitchen area fitted with range of handle-less soft closing cabinets and drawers and integrated appliances.
- Excellent master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room.
- 3 further bedrooms.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system.
- No upward chain.
- Well placed for access to Cambridge city centre, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and M11.
A modern semi-detached townhouse conveniently situated on the south side of the city, extremely well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge city centre 3 miles, mainline railway station (King's Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 2.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile (distances and times are approximate).