- Versatile accommodation extending to an impressive 1,906 sq ft (177 sq m).
- Built in the early 1880s, the property is typical of the Victorian era with well proportioned rooms benefitting from high ceilings and bay windows.
- Superb investment opportunity, with the potential to generate an annual income of £57,600.
- Can easily revert back to a traditional family house and provides an ideal opportunity for prospective purchasers to carry out alterations and improvements to their own particular taste and standard.
- Currently 8 self-contained rooms arranged over 3 floors, including 2 large ground floor bedrooms which would provide excellent reception rooms.
- Lower ground floor accommodation, with independent entrance, ideal for conversion to a basement apartment for guests, au pair or letting purposes, if desired.
- Gas central heating
- Enclosed courtyard garden.
- NO CHAIN.
A Victorian townhouse with accommodation arranged over 4 floors in this convenient, central city location close to Jesus Green, Midsummer Common and the River Cam.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Cambridge Science Park 1.75 miles, A14 and M11 (junction 12 - southbound only) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.75 miles, (distances are approximate).
Gross internal floor area 1,906 sq ft (177 sq m).